BOOK TO MOVIE ADAPTATION
Titles for 2020’s “Book To Movie” projects that will be decided on in October 2020.
Pipeline Media Group has cultivated relationships with production companies, managers, agents, directors, independent producers, and other executives over the past 20 years, leading to several success stories annually.
Book Pipeline individually coordinates with the selected writers on circulation, depending on the genre and type of story selected. Production companies include:
- Zero Gravity Management – Ozark, The Accountant
- Lit Entertainment Group – Prisoners
- Anonymous Content – The Revenant, Spotlight
- QC Entertainment – Us, Get Out, BlacKkKlansman
- Silent R Management (reps Academy Award winner Barry Jenkins)
- Good Fear Film + Management – Mulan, Under the Silver Lake
- 21 Laps – Arrival, The Spectacular Now, Stranger Things
- Liz Destro (producer) – The Butler, Lizzie
- Fuqua Films – The Magnificent Seven, Southpaw
- LBI Entertainment – We Bought a Zoo
- Lakeshore Entertainment – Million Dollar Baby, Age of Adaline
In addition to over 100 other managers, producers, independent directors, and agencies.