Alice VL, born on the 1st May 1970 as Alice Johnstone, is a South African writer who was raised in Saldanha Bay, a quaint village off the West Coast of Southern Africa.
Take A Break
- Is South Africa The World’s First Modern-Day Concentration Camp?
- The Flaw In Circular 213-6 The ANC Doesn’t Want You To Know
- My Turn – Not IF, but WHEN
- WALMART AT 3 AM
- Let’s Be Christmas
- LONG WALK OF A TERRORIST
- MISSING : Cyril Ramaphosa
- The Haunting Of South Africa
- You, Mr President, Are A Coward
- It’s Time To Take Hands
- NOT-SO SUBTLE INTIMIDATON ANYMORE
- You, The Darkness
- Us; For You, South Africa
- We will never be ready for this.
- A Message From South Africa
- The Photograph
- She Searches For His Soul In Someone Else’s Body
- The Prayer In The Red Balloon
- For Her Broken Heart
- The Dream-Maker
- One Promise Too Late
- The House Where Love Once Lived
- She Is A Lot Like You
- Can You Paint Me A Love Story
- What If?
- Did The Universe Ask You To Love More Than One?
- Is Two Out Of Three Enough?
- To Go Back To Before
- When He Slips Back In
- She So Wishes It Didn’t
- She Turned The Lights Off, One By One
- What He Should Have Told Her
We were ancient, you and I. I loved you in so many forms, in so many lifetimes. In life after life, age after age, and world after world.Afterlight, Misty-Bleu